Fabulous Family Home on Kingscliff Hill
* Set high on the hill in Dinsey Street this fabulous family home offers plenty of space and generous rooms sizes for the whole family.
* Recycled hardwood timber floors flow through the home & lead you to the air-conditioned open plan upper living area.
* The timber kitchen features gas cook top, dishwasher and island bench.
* Multiple outdoor decks to ensure you can find the perfect outdoor area anytime of the year.
* The master bedroom features air conditioning for those warm summer nights, walk in robe & ensuite with dual access.
* All bedrooms offer ceiling fans, walk in or built in robes and one of the bedrooms has access into the main bathroom.
* The main bathroom has a large corner bath, shower and separate toilet.
* Downstairs offers a large rumpus room, laundry, third toilet, under stair storage and a workshop and/or under house storage area.
* The backyard is low maintenance retained, fenced and landscaped with mature trees for added privacy.
* Built in 1998, the current owners have resided in the home since 2001.
* Conveniently located within 600m to the new Tweed Valley Hospital, Kingscliff High School and Kingscliff Tafe College.
* Call now to receive further information about the property or to arrange an inspection.
- Built 1998
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 560 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Floor Boards
- Split System Aircon