Character filled Family Home with ample undercover Parking
* Character filled family home located in Cudgen Village which is positioned in the farmlands behind Kingscliff.
* Generous 794m² allotment, fenced, corner position which is great for the whole family to enjoy.
* The large open living area offers split system air conditioning & double doors that open onto the front porch.
* The kitchen features black stone bench tops against timber joinery.
* A generous patio provides the perfect space for outdoor entertaining & overlooks the pool.
* Bedrooms 1,2 & 3 all offer built-ins whilst bedroom 4 could be used as a bedroom or study.
* An additional living space/sitting area is available to separate the children’s living space.
* The sunroom would make the perfect home office.
* The vehicle parking consists of a single carport, a double/triple carport, an open parking space & the double garage.
* The double garage is currently set up as a games area & bar but with the bar easy to remove it would convert back.
* Relax on the front porch & enjoy the rural vista over the Cudgen Primary school play grounds out to the mountains.
* A workshop & garden shed ensure there is plenty of lockable storage.
* Solar panels will help off set some of the future power bills.
* Cudgen village is only 3 kms from Kingscliff’s CBD & Patrolled Beach.
* A Mango tree in the backyard provides plenty of fresh fruit over the summer months.
* Call now to arrange an inspection!
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 794 m²
- 2 Garage
- 3 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon