Redevelop or Renovate
* Original 3-4 bedroom beach house with rear lane access in the North of Kingscliff just waiting for new owners to determine its future.
* The property is suitable to live in as is, undertake a complete renovation, add an additional dwelling to the back of the block or knock down for a complete redevelopment.
* Only one Street back from Kingscliff’s dreamtime beach, with sporting fields opposite & 300m to Cudgen Leagues Club.
* Generous 778m² allotment which features 2 street frontage (rear lane) and is zoned R3 Medium Density Residential under the Tweed LEP 2014.
* The dimensions are 19.42m x 40.20m & a 13.6m maximum building height limit exists in this precinct.
* The home features open living / kitchen area, rumpus or 4th bedroom with second bathroom, polished timber floors, patio and separate double garage (which will be removed).
* Built in robes are in all 3 remaining bedrooms.
* The home is in original condition but still very usable in its current condition.
* If you are in the market to undertake a renovation or small scale development in a sort after area this property is a must inspect.
* Call now to arrange an inspection.
- Land is 778 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Development Site
- Rear Lane Access